Damuth Trane (Voted as one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia for 2017) is seeking a Sales Engineer for our office in Chesapeake, Virginia.
**Damuth Trane has provided comfort solutions for commercial, industrial, educational, government, and healthcare facilities since 1970. As the local Trane franchise, Damuth Trane represents a full line of HVAC equipment, service, controls and parts. Damuth Trane has been honored as one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia for seven consecutive years; 2011 through 2017.
Job Type: Full-Time - Independent Contractor
EOE/AA, Drug Free Workplace
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Required - Bachelor's degree in engineering from four-year college or university (Mechanical engineering degree strongly preferred. Industrial or chemical engineering degrees also acceptable); completion of the Trane graduate training course; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred - Experience in the HVAC field / experience in the HVAC Sales field.
- Required - Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Required - Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Required - Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Required - Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Required -Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Required - Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Required -Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Required - Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
- Required - Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Preferred - Mobility within the office and on jobsite
- Preferred - Able to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Required - Ability to pass drug screening
- Required - Ability to pass formal background check
- Required - Able to prove U.S. Employment eligibility
- Required - Willing to travel locally as required
- Required - Regular travel requirements with occasional overnight stays (
- Required - Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as needed
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
*Other duties may be assigned.
- Designs and sells integrated HVAC systems.
- Collects, organizes, and assembles data for reports, presentations and/or special projects.
- Responds to customer needs by identifying systems, products, generating quotes and closing orders.
- Communicates order changes to customers.
- Develops multiple relationships with key players in the customer's organization, including project managers, project engineers, construction, financial, and purchasing personnel.
- Assists customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems, Trane products, and system application alternative, BAS, installation, operation, maintenance, and problem resolution.
- Conducts price estimates and quotations for projects.
- Conducts customer visits and customer events to build relationships with key accounts.
- Monitors and tracks quoted projects and current orders.
- Manages plan and specification takeoffs, selection, pricing, and bidding.
- Conducts formal presentations and training sessions with customer groups.
- Observes the Trane Company’s conditions and business conduct policies when securing business in the marketplace.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Provide Gold Standard customer service. Be reliable, be responsive, make customers feel valued, be empathetic, and be competent.
- Return all customer inquiries within 24 hours. Answer customer calls and e-mail quickly, thoroughly and, pleasantly. Communicate with customers in a friendly, professional, and patient manner.
- Perform all duties with the goal of building and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Immediately address any customer’s concern. Request the involvement of other Company personnel as required. Notify Team Leader of any major concerns and the action taken to resolve it.
- Never say or act as though something is not your job.
- Demonstrate and promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork throughout the Company.
- Provide backup support for other team members.
- Continually look for ways to improve our processes and ability to serve our customers effectively.
- Improve your personal performance on a continual basis. Suggest training programs or other opportunities for improvement to your Team Leader as they apply.
- Practice Shared Values
- Treat other with uncompromising truth
- Lavish trust on your associates
- Mentor unselfishly
- Be receptive to new ideas, regardless of their origin
- Take personal risks for the organization’s sake
- Give credit where it’s due
- Do not touch dishonest dollars
- Put the interest of others before your own
- Use safe work practices in the office and promote safe practices in the field.
- Complete required safety training on time.
- Proper PPE equipment must be used at all times within industrial facilities and in construction zones.
- Notify Team Leader or Safety Director of any unsafe conditions.
- Comply with all customer safety requirements during job site visits.
- Must have neat personal appearance
- Must be courteous and diplomatic
- Business is to be conducted with the highest level of personal integrity
- Maintain a positive demeanor – keep a smile on your face and “in your voice”
- Continue education for professional and personal growth
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position works in a typical office environment with occasional visits to job sites which include outdoor work and work in mechanical/equipment rooms.
- During the job site visits, the employee is frequently exposed to the risk of electrical shock and occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers by providing technical sales consulting to engineers, architects, contractors and owners/developers in the design, application, and sales of environmental systems solutions for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings.
How to Apply
Go to the following website and apply online: