NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Front End Developer to join our dynamic team. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Develop technical architecture of internet web sites including scripting and user interface design.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and other team members as needed.
- Create cross browser, standard-compliant HTML and CSS code using responsive frameworks such as Material Design, Bootstrap, and Foundation.
- Perform the implementation of provided designs in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary.
- Must be self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making capabilities.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 3+ years of experience creating modern, standards-compliant cross browser HTML code.
- At least 2 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of usability & 508 compliancy.
- Some experience with front end technologies such as VueJS, Angular, and React.
- Some experience with Agile development experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of other technology stack such as .NET or PHP is a plus.
- Must have a demonstrated portfolio of work of past clientele.
- Good oral and written communication skills with good customer service and interfacing with customers required.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline; or Master’s degree.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.