Foreman - Plumbing
ColonialWebb, is seeking an experienced Plumbing Foreman to provide field leadership and technical support for commercial plumbing projects. As Foreman, you will direct the day to day work activities of plumbing mechanics and helpers, ensuring projects are completed safely and in accordance to budget and quality standards.
Typical projects include new construction, change-outs, retrofits, installations, and other service projects for Domestic Water and Sanitary / Storm Piping Systems, commonly found in hospitals, commercial office buildings, schools, and government facilities.
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the South Atlantic region. We proudly serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For nearly 50 years, our presence is alive across Virginia, the Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We specialize in New Construction, Mechanical Service, Industrial Refrigeration, Special Projects and Manufacturing.
We continuously seek individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates.
- Supervise and coordinate work activities for plumbing mechanics and helpers.
- Demonstrate a passion for safety, help your team understand that safety is the top priority as a result of teaching and coaching behaviors that will truly prevent injury.
- In collaboration with Construction Managers and Project Managers, discuss labor and material requirements as well as evaluate work in progress to ensure plumbing services performed meet scheduling, budget and quality standards.
- Work side by side with plumbing mechanics and helpers, provide guidance and demonstrate best practices to ensure job quality and customer satisfaction.
What we’re looking for:
- Current or previous leadership experience as a Foreman working on commercial plumbing projects.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of commercial plumbing systems.
- Master’s Plumbing License (preferred, not required).
- Journeyman Plumbing License.
- Ability to interpret drawings and plans.
- Safety minded and thorough knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Experience and demonstrated skills with Microsoft office and internet usage.
- Ability to utilize judgement to make decisions, independently.
- High energy level to handle dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced workload.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Skillful listener, with excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
Benefits and Perk:
- Competitive wages
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance
- Personal Leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral incentives
- Scholarship program for employees’ children
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies
How to apply:
Employment applications are accepted online at EOE M/W/Disability/Vets