Atlantic Constructors wants dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals. You would be working on a team with a company that has been around for over 50 years!
We understand that we wouldn’t be in this business as long as we have without our dedicated team.
We need people like you to grow our team and company. Take a look at who we are and what we offer. If it sounds like a good fit, introduce yourself by applying. We look forward to meeting you.
Position: Fire Protection Sprinkler Fitter
Responsible for the installation, testing, inspecting, and certifying of automatic fire suppression systems.
- Knowledge of NFPA Standards
- Ability to interpret blue prints and architectural drawings
- Organized self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated "team player" with a "can do" attitude and be willing to travel to local job site locations
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine layout requirements;
- Install clamps, brackets and hangers to support piping system and sprinkler and fire protection equipment, using hand and power tools
- Connect piping system to water mains, supply tanks, pumps, compressors and control equipment
- Test system for leaks using air or liquid pressure equipment
- Ability to train and direct the day to day work of a Helper
- Ability to climb ladders, operate high lift equipment, and carry and move material
- Maintain appropriate documentation for the work performed
- Ability to work from heights without fear
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience And Qualifications:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two-years’ experience installing fire sprinkler systems
- Must be able to lift, carry, push or pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must have a satisfactory driving record, criminal record and be able to pass a drug screen
- Must have dependable transportation
- NICET I or State equivalency, and backflow certification
- Satisfactory driving record
Prior military experience a plus
Top-notch benefits package including:
Click the Apply button above to introduce yourself and begin the process of joining our team.
- Vacation/sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Weekly pay
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities