Atlantic Constructors wants dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals. You would be working on a team with a company that has been around for over 50 years!
We understand that we wouldn’t be in this business as long as we have without our dedicated team.
We need people like you to grow our team and company. Take a look at who we are and what we offer. If it sounds like a good fit, introduce yourself by applying. We look forward to meeting you.
Position: Sprinkler Fitter Helper
Assists Sprinkler Fitter with the assembly and installation of fire protection sprinkler systems. Reports to the foreman and operates under specific supervision.
- Knowledgeable of basic tools and materials
- Under supervision selects specified type and size of pipe
- Assists in the installation of valves, couplings and other fittings
- Assists in the lifting, positioning and securing of materials and work pieces during installation
- Follows proper construction practices and company policy
- Understands and practices the proper use of power and hand tools
- Responsible for site clean-up, unloading, staging, and distributing work material to other employees at a job site
- Performs minor maintenance or cleaning of tools and equipment
- Position will also cut and thread pipe
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
- May install and test fire sprinkler systems under the close guidance of a Fitter
- Receives guidance and direction regarding day to day work tasks from a Fitter
- Work at heights without fear
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
Minimum Experience And Qualifications:
- High School or equivalent
- Basic Math and computation skills are required
- Must be reliable and able to follow verbal work instructions/directions
- Must be able to follow through on assigned tasks, and exhibit the initiative to learn the skills of the trade
- Have the ability to read labels, signage and directions
- Must have a satisfactory criminal record and be able to pass a drug screen
- Must have dependable transportation
- Able to lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Construction trade experience, demonstrated mechanical skills or related training
Military background a plus
Top-notch benefits package including:
Click the Apply button above to introduce yourself and begin the process of joining our team.
- Vacation/sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Weekly pay
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities