NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Financial Analyst - Accounts Payable to join our dynamic team in McLean, VA. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact.
- Monitor/receive payables via USPS and internal/email delivery, and route for approvals.
- Ensure that new vendors/subcontractors have Agreement (if applicable), IRS Form W-9, and ACH information on file.
- Review employee expense reports for errors (per diem, receipts, etc.)
- Reconcile and enter subcontractor invoices; resolve discrepancies with subcontractor and Contracts Department regarding:
- Invoices not matching timesheets
- Funding and/or Period of Performance exceeding PO/Subcontract limitations
- Enter payables in Accounting System, ensuring invoice and approvals are attached.
- Gather receipts/match/code American Express detail on an a weekly, but not less than monthly basis.
- Communicate (written and verbally) with internal staff, Management, vendors, subcontractors, and/or employees.
- Selection of payable vouchers for weekly payment runs.
- Locate and enter auto-draft payments using bank details.
- Assist in month and year-end process as related to Accounts Payable.
- Assist with various audit-related and reporting tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Excel and Outlook a must, PowerPoint a plus)
- 0-2 years of experience in accounts payable.
- Experience using Unanet Project Portfolio Financials, a plus.
- Must be a resourceful self-starter who is/has:
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, proactive “go-getter”
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.