Freyssinet, Inc. has been at the forefront of providing specialized civil engineering technology, material supply and installation for projects large and small in the United States for over 20 years. A subsidiary of the Soletanche Freyssinet Group, driven by a strong culture of safety, excellence and performance, our vision is to be the partner of choice in the construction, repair and maintenance of structures. Through responsible leadership of our men and women, we will strive to be at the forefront of innovation and to anticipate the future needs of our Clients. Freyssinet, Inc. operates as General Contractor, Specialty Subcontractor and Supplier throughout the United States.
What we are proud to offer:
- Flex Time
- Free Parking
- 2 Weeks Sick Time per year
- 10 Standard Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life & AD&D Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Education Reimbursement
- Prepaid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- 529 College Savings Plan
Job Summary: . As a Construction Estimator for Freyssinet, you will be accountable for estimating self-performed commercial repair / restoration projects including concrete repair, masonry restoration, waterproofing, and structural strengthening.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in Estimating repair work specifically in concrete repair including bridges, overpasses, parking garages, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills required
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and agree to an MVR check in order to operate rental cars when traveling or
- Willing to work 50-55 hours per week, as well as being flexible with work hours – Work whenever/wherever
needed to fulfill responsibilities to help meet and exceed the branch goals. Including night shift, out of town
work, bad weather conditions, etc.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and light PowerPoint
- Must be able to read blue-prints and plans
- Previous experience preparing estimates by calculating various statistical data such as quantity take-offs, material price lists, labor costs per man-hour, equipment costs and applying to complete scope of work
- Prior experience working on large concrete structures in the commercial, public or industrial markets – including parking structures, bridges, tanks, plaza decks, WWTP’s, ,refineries, heavy highway, and power/utility.
- Prior Experience with a Self-Performing Contractor(concrete, masonry, steel, waterproofing, mechanical, or industrial.
- A strong understanding of the Mid Atlantic construction market, including current market prices and clients (e.g. engineers, architects, property managers and owners).
- Exceptional math and computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience managing client relationships and performing light business development duties.
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Previous experience using Bid2Win.