HART Technologies, Inc., an AS9100D certified design and build company, is looking for talented Technicians to work as members of a motivated team building, integrating, and testing tactical systems.
If you like to build things, you'll love working for us.
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Technician, supporting the development, construction, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of complex tactical systems in Dahlgren, VA.
Candidates who are mission-oriented, motivated, and take pride in their workmanship and work environment are encouraged to apply.
- Work closely as part of a multidisciplinary team to build, install, and test systems and components.
- Read drawings, schematics or specifications in support of system construction, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Work as part of a team to build a developmental tactical system, based on prototype drawings and designs:
- Build and troubleshoot cables.
- Install subsystems and components.
- Run wires and cables.
- Provide feedback to engineering drawings.
- Maintain pride in work product and work area, demonstrated through:
- Attention to detail in all tasks.
- Proper Inventory and tool control.
- Clean and safe work area.
- Support land-based and ship-based integration and test events.
- Travel to test and installation sites (CONUS and shipboard).
- Proficiency with instrumentation, hand tools and electronic test equipment.
- Experience building cables, to include the use of crimping tools, and fundamentals of soldering and wiring.
- Three (3) years of experience supporting systems such as launchers, missiles, weapons, weapon control systems, or related components or assemblies.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Experience supporting construction of systems or facilities involving high voltage.
- Formal training or certification(s) in any of the following:
- JSTD-0001 Soldering
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-WHMA-620 - Acceptance of Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
Keywords: Electronics Technician, Apprentice, Eng Tech, Engineering Tech
Competitive annual salary plus paid time off, matching 401K, along with Medical, Dental and LT/ST Disability insurance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.