Trumbo Electric, Inc. offers career opportunities that allow you to be part of a team and grow as an individual. We strive for excellence in all aspects of our work! If you are interested in:
- Developing your skills
- Providing outstanding Customer Service
- Safety and Quality
... then a career with Trumbo Electric, Inc. may be right for you!
Trumbo Electric, Inc. sponsors apprenticeship training and also offers various in-house educational opportunities.
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Health, Disability & Life insurance
- Bonus Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Expenses
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Employee Assistance
Trumbo Electric, Inc., a division of Riddleberger Brothers, Inc., located in Broadway, VA was founded in 1948 and is the oldest electrical contractor in western Virginia and a pioneer in design build construction. For more information about Trumbo Electric, Inc. go to .
Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring systems, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
Specific Job Duties:
- Comply with company priorities: safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Report to job superintendent who will orient to the project and possibly assign to “sub-foreman” or “lead-man.”
- Review task assignments with supervisor:
- Manpower needs
- Material needs and accessibilities
- Tooling needs and accessibility
- Layout, design, and engineering of systems to be installed
- Potential barriers to installation and solutions to those barriers
- Safety considerations
- Estimated time for completions
- Take care of company tools, equipment, vehicles and materials, protecting them from loss, theft, and damage.
- Training and mentoring of Electrician’s Helpers.
- Motivating, encouraging, and holding employees accountable.
- Perform periodic checks (every 30 to 40 min.) on worker’s performance.
- Answer employee questions that may arise during checks.
- Ensure employee compliance with company priorities: Safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Provide specifics regarding employee strengths and areas needing improvement
- Confront employees when necessary according to established procedures.
- Know and adhere to company policies outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Fill out timecard daily and submit to superintendent weekly along with other required paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.