HART Technologies, Inc., an AS9100D certified design and build company, is looking for talented engineers to work as members of a motivated development team performing design, build and integration of real-time tactical systems.
If you like to build things, you'll love working for us.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer supporting a rapid acquisition, engineering services contract in Dahlgren, VA.
Candidates who are mission-oriented and enjoy a fast-paced team environment are encouraged to apply.
- Design electrical components and assemblies, including tactical components, test assets, and system interfaces.
- Generate drawings based on prototype designs.
- Support troubleshooting and testing activities ranging from component-level to integrated system level.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, analysts and technicians to develop, build, refine, and deliver engineering prototypes.
- Apply Military Standards in design, as well as cable fabrication and testing techniques.
- Maintain design documentation through project Configuration Management processes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline.
- Demonstrated proficiency with CAD software, such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, OrCAD, or Altium Designer.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Five (5) years of professional experience, including specialized in DOD or related programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency with SolidWorks PDM and SolidWorks Electrical.