Established in 1993, Turners Service Company Inc has been the trusted HVAC company in the Northern Virginia area. We are a family owned business, focused mainly on residential service. We pride ourselves in our customer service and the best quality of work!
Turners Service Co Inc is geared around 5 core values: #1-Safety first for our family and theirs, #2-Delivering “WOW” through service, #3- Demonstrate highest level of integrity #4 – Great Place to work, #5– Core purpose-to help all people live in greater safety and comfort. Trust Turners…. Your Neighbor’s do.
We are growing and looking for great people that want opportunities for advancement and personal growth. We are looking for a dependable, reliable and responsible individual to delivery parts to our Service Experts, filters to our customers and various other duties.
- Make accurate and timely deliveries and pick up of parts to various locations
- Organize Runs
- Load delivery vehicle with parts.
- Deliver parts to assigned locations.
- Responsible for returns of warranty parts.
- Maintain company vehicle according to guidelines.
- Process all paperwork in a timely accurate manner.
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Keep your delivery vehicle clean and full of fuel when you park it at the end of your shift.
- Pull parts and filters as needed.
- Receive and stock incoming parts.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness and upkeep.
- High school education.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record in accordance to company policy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift and/or move 60+ pounds.
- Competitive base salary and commission (salary based on experience)
- Service Vehicle
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Accrued Vacation Time and 6 Paid Holidays
- Regular Training Opportunities
- Achievement Recognition
Salary: Depends on experience.