At InnovaSystems, extraordinary solutions are born through innovative software.
A leading provider of information technology and enterprise-level solutions to the Department of Defense, federal, state and local government agencies, InnovaSystems delivers a vital service to support our nation’s National Security Strategy. We engage organizational effectiveness and readiness by optimizing disparate data sources and operational systems resulting in reduced costs, increased effectiveness, and accessibility.
As a member of the InnovaSystems team, you will be empowered to do the best work of your career with challenging assignments that solve real-world problems and a steady focus on comprehensive leadership training and career growth!
InnovaSystems is looking for a junior-level Data Analyst to manage critical collection, ingestion, and publication of data that will enable the success of our next-generation DoD web applications.
This is an individual contributor position, reporting directly to the Operations Lead.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing on-going, ad hoc reporting and data management for a vast & complex array of data sources for multiple projects.
- Overseeing the accurate, timely and documented fulfillment of data and reporting requests.
- Driving improvements to current data management process and execution activities along with development managers and product owners
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Intellectually curious, highly analytical, and purposefully strategic.
- Ability to multi-task, execute quickly, and get things done.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator with an ability to discuss complex topics at all levels of technical understanding - executives, peers, customers, and partners
- Action-oriented, hands-on and works well with cross-functional teams across dispersed offices
- A high integrity individual that leverages empathy, honesty, and reliability to build a strong internal circle to get stuff done
Required technical skills & experience:
- 1-3 years of direct experience in SQL query analysis required
- Experience with authoritative data streams, ETL/batch processes, and typical troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Experience creating and maintaining interface control agreements like SIA, MOU, MOA.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple and/or shifting priorities, and produce professional and accurate work product under time constraints
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and in a group environment
- Advanced computer skills including all MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Military experience is desired
In return, InnovaSystems will invest in you! We offer training, direct mentorship, and support for growth into a more technical or managerial position from day one. We have a robust set of in-house tools to help you build, flesh out, and execute progress on the goals that matter.
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible schedule
- Technical and Leadership Training
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) of paid leave annually - hours increase after 3 years of service
- 401k Plan w/ 5% match
- Comprehensive benefit package to include health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
Varies depending on location:
- Onsite Gym/Workout Facilities
- Social Events
- Contributes to community organizations; Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF), Support the Enlisted Program (STEP), Salvation Army, Wes’ Wish Toy Drive