Damuth Trane (Voted as one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia for 2018) is seeking a CRM Administrator for our office in Chesapeake, Virginia.
**Damuth Trane has provided comfort solutions for commercial, industrial, educational, government, and healthcare facilities since 1970. As the local Trane franchise, Damuth Trane represents a full line of HVAC equipment, service, controls and parts. Damuth Trane has been honored as one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia for eight consecutive years; 2011 through 2018.
Normal Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
Job Type: Full-Time
EOE/AA, Drug Free Workplace
To provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers by being a liaison between the user-base and internal teams dedicated to the Dynamics 365/CRM (Customer Relationship Management) implementation, as well as our CRM consulting partner. Be responsible for all aspects of the on-going enhancement projects and the day to day system administration including project management, business analysis, configuration, data management, training and support of our CRM system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
*Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead projects to successful completion through daily communications with internal stakeholders and the consulting partner (if applicable)
- Configures and customizes the D365/CRM system based on design specifications
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the application
- Responsible for CRM front end reporting (no code required)
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with users, internal technical team, and partner
- Handle enhancements, bug fixes, and continuous delivery work within a support framework
- Develop end user documentation, including application training manuals job aids and workflow
- Advise users on best practices for D365/CRM processes after working with consulting partner to define the processes
- User support: train end users on new CRM applications and changes to system features and assist users with day-to-day issues, problems and questions
- Conduct review sessions with the users to document business processes, demonstrate system capabilities, and gather adjustments or changes as needed.
- Provide responsive customer service. Answer customer calls and IssueTrak tickets quickly and pleasantly.
- Data Steward: Responsible for establishing and maintaining a proactive data cleansing process.
- Active involvement in various CRM community/user groups.
- Special projects and other duties as needed.
- Backup support for other ERP software including Microsoft Great Plains, Key2Act, Doclink, and SharePoint.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- Preferred - Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work/school experience.
- Required - Hands-on Dynamics 365 administration, applications, configuration, or customizations with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Required – Experience prioritizing and performing tasks in a dynamic environment, balance multiple projects to complete each successfully within expected timelines.
- Required - Prior business analysis, project management, or general technology-focused professional experience.
- Required - Strong skills in Microsoft Office products Excel, Word, Visio, Etc.
- Required - Experience and willingness to work with external consulting partners and software vendors.
- Required - Experience having assisted in a system upgrade or implementation.
- Required - Experience with SQL stored procedures, table creation, and views with 2 years’ experience.
- Required - Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Required - Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Required - Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Required - Ability to multi task and work with changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Required - Problem solver with good attention to detail
- Required - Ability to communicate effectively with others both written and orally
- Required - Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Required - Mobility within the office and on job sites
- Required - Ability to pass drug screening
- Required - Ability to pass formal background check
- Required - Able to prove U.S. Employment eligibility
- Required - Valid Virginia driver’s license and good driving record
- Required - Willing to travel locally as required
- Provide Gold Standard customer service. Be reliable, be responsive, make customers feel valued, be empathetic, and be competent.
- Return all customer inquiries within 24 hours. Answer customer calls and e-mail quickly, thoroughly and, pleasantly. Communicate with customers in a friendly, professional, and patient manner.
- Perform all duties with the goal of building and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Immediately address any customer’s concern. Request the involvement of other Company personnel as required. Notify Team Leader of any major concerns and the action taken to resolve it.
- Never say or act as though something is not your job.
- Demonstrate and promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork throughout the Company.
- Provide backup support for other team members.
- Continually look for ways to improve our processes and ability to serve our customers effectively.
- Improve your personal performance on a continual basis. Suggest training programs or other opportunities for improvement to your Team Leader as they apply.
- Practice Shared Values
- Treat other with uncompromising truth
- Lavish trust on your associates
- Mentor unselfishly
- Be receptive to new ideas, regardless of their origin
- Take personal risks for the organization’s sake
- Give credit where it’s due
- Do not touch dishonest dollars
- Put the interest of others before your own
- Use safe work practices in the office and promote safe practices in the field.
- Complete required safety training on time.
- Proper PPE equipment must be used at all times within industrial facilities and in construction zones.
- Notify Team Leader or Safety Director of any unsafe conditions.
- Comply with all customer safety requirements during jobsite visits.
- Must have neat personal appearance
- Must be courteous and diplomatic
- Business is to be conducted with the highest level of personal integrity
- Maintain a positive demeanor – keep a smile on your face and “in your voice”
- Continue education for professional and personal growth
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position primarily works in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
How to Apply
Go to the following website and apply online:
Please note that applications and resumes are accepted online only. If you do not have access to the internet, you may use the online resources at our main office. Please call Human Resources at (757) 558-0200 in advance to schedule an appointment to apply.
Damuth Trane is an at-will employer; employed associates and Damuth Trane are free to end the employment relationship at any time, with or without notice or cause.
EOE/AA, Drug Free Workplace
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (Company Paid)
- Paid Time Off (Sick and Vacation Time)
- Short and Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- ...and more!