Freyssinet, Inc. has been at the forefront of providing specialized civil engineering technology, material supply and installation for projects large and small in the United States for over 20 years. A subsidiary of the Soletanche Freyssinet Group, driven by a strong culture of safety, excellence and performance, our vision is to be the partner of choice in the construction, repair and maintenance of structures. Through responsible leadership of our men and women, we will strive to be at the forefront of innovation and to anticipate the future needs of our Clients. Freyssinet, Inc. operates as General Contractor, Specialty Subcontractor and Supplier throughout the United States.
What we are proud to offer:
- Flex Time
- Free Parking
- 2 Weeks Sick Time per year
- 10 Standard Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life & AD&D Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Education Reimbursement
- Prepaid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- 529 College Savings Plan
Job Summary: The Contract Administrator will report to the CFO, and their main function will be to provide overall support to the Finance Department with Prequalification's, State Registrations and Annual Reportings.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Works well with little supervision.
- Can take direction w/o follow up.
- Proficient in Microsoft word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and agree to an MVR check in order to operate rental cars when traveling or
- Minimum of 5 years experience in contract administration in the construction industry.
- Heavy/Highway Construction experience preferred. Experience working with state DOT's, County and City Procurement Departments. Federal Contracting Agencies, such as Army Corps of Engineers, etc. is preferred
- DBE utilization plan management, Federal Subcontracting plan and local business plan for MBE/DBE, or Small Business Utilization requirements.
- Filing of Prequalification's, state registrations, and annual reports.
- Review of all lease agreements of the company
- Assist in solicitation of vendors and subcontractors, including DBE's and related reporting.
- Coordinate, execute and distribute purchase documents, bonds or guarantees for subcontractors and verification of insurance coverage.
- Maintain reports showing security and insurance received from subcontractors.
- Coordinate filing of notices or liens required for projects.
- Coordinate, review, execute and distribute change orders and supplemental agreements.
- Coordinate project close-out documentation
- Maintain permanent contract files for all projects in coordination with the Project Accountant.
- Prepare semi-annual reports, balance sheet commitments for Headquarters.
- Perform all other duties as assigned