FDR Services Corp. is a leading provider of a full line of Healthcare Linen and Laundry Services to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Surgi-Centers in the Mid-Atlantic region from its processing facilities in Paterson, New Jersey, Hempstead, New York and Front Royal, Virginia.
FDR's knowledgeable staff is structured to assist each facility in meeting their patient care needs, and is committed to providing the highest quality service and products throughout the healthcare market.
FDR Services Corp. is currently seeking a Class B Driver to deliver and pick up laundry.
- Occasionally load truck with clean delivery.
- Deliver and unload clean linen at customer's locations.
- Responsible to have delivery manifests signed by all customers and return them to the office.
- Wear uniforms and maintain a clean appearance.
- Keep the inside of the truck clean.
- Fuel the truck.
- Review inspection checklist and inspect truck daily.
- Report needed repairs to your supervisor before the end of the day.
- Keep a drivers' log.
- Deep DOT Physical card in your possession at all times when driving our vehicle.
- Keep drivers licesning in your possession showing you have a Class A or Class B license.
- Inform your supervisor of any moving violations that may happen while driving your own personal vehicle or a company vehicle.
- Report and and all accidents while on the job immediately to your supervisor.
- Must have 1 year safe driving experience.
- Acceptable MVR
- CDL License
- DOT Medical card and clearance.
- Ability to read, write, and count.
- Must be able to comprehend In-Service for OSHA's standard on bloodborne pathogens.
To learn more about us, please visit us on: