WORLDWIDE EQUIPMENT CARES ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!
WE offer competitive salary & benefits, WE are a drug-free company, WE are a smoke-free company, WE offer continuing education & training opportunities, WE offer educational financial assistance, WE offer job relocation opportunities, WE offer incentive bonuses and/or commissions for certain job positions, WE offer sign-on bonuses and/or reimbursement of relocation expenses for certain positions.
WE are also proud to offer you:
Drives Class 8 trucks to pick them up from or delivering them to a customer; or to transport them
from dealership to dealership. Also takes trucks on test drives to verify customer issue; or to make sure the
equipment is operating properly after repairs have been completed. Works harmoniously with
management, co-workers, and customers to ensure that the customer receives a best-in-class repair
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive all makes and models of Medium Duty and Class 8 vehicles
• Observes and takes note of potential maintenance issues of the trucks driven and communicates
those findings with direct supervisor or Service Department.
• Keeps in compliance with state and federal government regarding drivers logs
• Communicates with co-workers, management, and customers in a professional and positive manner.
• Presents one’s self with a professional appearance, supports safe working habits, and complies with
all company policies.
• Foster teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must possess a Class A CDL license and all necessary documentation needed to drive a class 8 truck
• Two-year related driving experience
• Customer friendly appearance and mannerism
• Represent the company in a professional manner