WORLDWIDE EQUIPMENT CARES ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!
WE offer competitive salary & benefits, WE are a drug-free company, WE are a smoke-free company, WE offer continuing education & training opportunities, WE offer educational financial assistance, WE offer job relocation opportunities, WE offer incentive bonuses and/or commissions for certain job positions, WE offer sign-on bonuses and/or reimbursement of relocation expenses for certain positions.
WE are also proud to offer you:
Responsible for Selling New and used cars and trucks in accordance with the Dealership AOR and Market Share Objectives. Promotion of all Product Lines for Worldwide Equipment. Understand that the customers are the reason WE exist; and that our customers will experience a best in class experience through our employees’ team work and effective execution of their daily jobs in a healthy and fun Team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieve Sales expectations and Profitability Objectives in accordance to Approved plan
• Develop and maintain relationship with assigned Customers
• Use all reasonable methods of prospecting for customers daily either by telephone or by making calls to individuals and businesses outside of the dealership
• Demonstrate cars & trucks to customers, including test drives
• Participate and Attend in all Approved Industry Associations and applicable Events
• Maintain Training Requirements and up to date State Laws and Regulations
• Continually study car & truck and equipment specifications to improve knowledge of product performance and application
• Foster teamwork within the department and with all other departments
• Follow all current company Policies and Procedures
• Promote the “WE” Brand “The Truck People” / “The Bus People”
• Other duties as assigned by Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); Required
• Two to Four years related experience and/or training; Preferred
• Effective Communicator with all levels of daily business contacts
• “Can Do, make it happen” attitude coupled with a High-energy level with a contagious optimism for the Company
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors