BAS Applications Engineer
The BAS Applications Engineer designs temperature control systems using building automation products to meet plans and specifications for design-build projects as well as responsibility for providing engineering, programming and commissioning for our Building Automation Systems team.
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial, mechanical, and electrical contractors in the South Atlantic region. We proudly serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For nearly 50 years, our presence is alive across Virginia, the Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We specialize in New Construction, Mechanical Service, Industrial Refrigeration, Special Projects, and Manufacturing.
We continuously seek individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates.
- Commitment to and facilitation of CW Core Beliefs
- B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical training and experience.
- Working knowledge of Web, LAN, and WAN technologies.
- Experience with Auto-Cad or Visio.
- Experience with LON, BACnet, Tridium, Johnson, and American Auto-Matrix
- Knowledge of building materials, engineering standards, and codes.
- Normal industry experience in the same or similar field of five years.
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple activities in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deal diplomatically and effectively with customers
- Ability to work in an aggressive, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent administrative and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency interfacing with technology, including Microsoft Office
- Meet the physical requirements for CW Field Supervisor as defined by the Company
- Assessment results meet the acceptable position range as benchmarked by the Company
- Conducts site inspections for preparation of design and submittal drawings for control system installations.
- Develops and/or assists with the sequence of operations and creates material lists.
- Coordinates with CW in-house electrical team for BAS installations.
- Attends job site meetings as necessary, provides and maintains project documentation for development of “As-Built” drawings.
- Assists with Point-to-Point check outs.
- Assists Hardware/Software calibration as required.
- Conducts Start-Up and Commissioning of programs and fine-tunes as necessary.
- Provides on-site customer training.
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent earnings potential (competitive salary and commission plan).
- Vehicle allowance.
- Phone allowance/company phone.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance.
- Company sponsored wellness program.
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
- Personal leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major cell phone and auto companies.
- And so much more…….
How to Apply:
- Employment applications are accepted online at