Atlantic Constructors is seeking dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals to join our expanding team! Atlantic Constructors has been recognized as an industry leader in the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 50 years.
Job Title: Billing Specialist
Reports to: Allison Kelley, Service Dispatch Supervisor
Summary/Objective: The Billing Specialist will prepare customer invoices/billings in a variety of customer-specific formats; including lump sum, cost plus, and Time & Material (T&M). Liaison between accounting and project managers – ensuring that their billing and collections are handled in a timely, professional manner.
- Gather supporting documentation and verification of final bill against the related contract or purchase order
- Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, procedures, etc.
- Maintain communications with supervisor, internal and external customers, etc.
- Will need to clarify and resolve billing issues, collections issues, and clearly communicate resolution with all parties involved.
- Complete day-to-day administrative items
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibility (Direct Reports Y/N) - N
- Minimum two-years’ general business /administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of vocational training and experience in a professional work environment
- Ability to thrive in a highly detail-oriented setting
- Self-starter able to work in a fast paced changing work environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have strong technical (computer) aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Billing experience in a service/construction environment
- Knowledge of collection process and procedures
- Prior military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
Atlantic Constructors offers competitive pay and benefits, to include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid leave
Click to Apply