Valdez International is currently seeking individuals to join an amazing team that provides internal and external customers with exceptional 24x7 customer service support in a flexible environment. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities from our employees, systems integration, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology; this along with our leadership, innovation, decisiveness, agility, teamwork and integrity, Valdez International keeps ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing industry. Be part of an amazing team.
- Supports Directory and Authentication Services team ensuring implementation of two person integrity.
- Locally and remotely operates, configures, administers, troubleshoots, manages, and maintains servers and software of the Directory and Authentication systems and services.
- To include: providing Tier 2 technical support for all AFIN directory and authentication servers and appliances; providing centralized management of the AF Active Directory (AD) and Windows environments (administration, security, authentication, authorization and configuration of networks, operating systems, applications, computers and user accounts); securing AFIN root by monitoring alerts for domain level changes to systems and taking appropriate action in response; providing scripting services to research, author, run and manage scripts for directory and authentication services to automate and streamline the updating and patching process as well as other man-power intensive tasks such as troubleshooting using tools (such as Windows PowerShell and VBScript); and, using monitoring tools to identify system discrepancies and taking appropriate action up to root level incidents and administering Directory Services objects, creating and deleting user accounts, maintaining directory service permissions and providing remote desktop administration and assistance on end user devices. Must be able to manage routing and remote access services for remote users, analyzing, creating, troubleshooting, testing and managing effective GPOs and security policies, coordinating and working with AF bases to manage network configuration protocols on Internet Protocol (IP) networks and assigning IP addresses, default routes and routing prefixes to network resources to provide a central database of devices that are connected to the network to help eliminate duplicate IP addresses.
- Provides support for the AF Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Program which includes: managing the hardware, software, policies and procedures needed to create, manage, distribute, use, store and revoke digital user/system certificates to provide privacy; authentication; integrity; non-repudiation; and acquiring, maintaining and distributing authentication certificates in support of the PKI program.
- Performs disaster recovery and restoration actions which includes: managing directory backups; monitoring the health of directory backups; researching for anomalies; making pinpoint changes; performing disaster recovery; and restoring directory sections, objects or attributes.
- Assists AF bases in preparation for Command Cyberspace Readiness Inspections (CCRIs) and participates in all aspects covered in the preparation and successful completion of a CCRI.
- This task includes: identifying vulnerabilities; developing remediation plan; patching systems; and sharing client health information.
- Often times, provides support on a shift work basis.
- Performs supervisory duties as needed
- These positions require the candidate to have or be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level; in order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. An active Secret clearance is highly desirable.
- Must be certified in accordance with DoD 8570 IAT Level II approved baseline certifications prior to start date (Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, etc.).
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
Valdez International Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Valdez International Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Valdez requires drug screenings of all it's employees.